Sunday, November 7, 2010

Pulp City: Iron Train + Androida

I'm digging Pulp City, a superhero skirmish game by Pulp Monsters. It's been kicking around for a few years now and has some pretty decent and some not so decent figures. Initially I wasn't grabbed by their house style and the inability to create your own heroes, but was swayed after playing a demo game with Viv (http://www.youtube.com/rubbishinrubbishout) a bit over a year ago.

The game is really fun and most of the sculpts are great. I'd highly recommend it if you're into superhero gaming. I've taken to proxying the minis i'm not too keen on but somehow have ended up amassing a collection of nearly all of the Heroes available.

Most of them reside on the unpainted lead mountain unfortunately (Irony of working in a gaming store 002: Hardly ever find time to paint anything that isn't a commission), but I'll be trying to work my way through them as the long awaited rulebook should finally be in my hands next weekish.

Anyway here is a couple of Minis I painted about a year or so ago. Not my best efforts but they look passable. Iron Train has had a head swap from a spare Hasslefree head I had lying around. Excuse the crappy pics!

Androida




Iron Train

1 comment: