Thursday, November 11, 2010

Pulp City: Dead Eye + Harrier

More Pulp City minis! I never liked the images  saw of the Dead Eye miniature, but really liked the vigilantes that came in his box, so I bought it with the intention of proxying Dead Eye himself. I just didn't really dig on the football theme, though it is a unique idea for a hero. Anyway after looking at the mini in person  I really liked it. The detail and proportions where great. Though I still didn't dig on the Football theme, so I decided to convert him.

I filed down the spikes on his shoulderpads and then replaced the football hand with a Hasslefree "Harby" stone hand I had in my bits box. A simple hand swap on the pointing hand and he now looks like he is going to land a haymaker on some evil-doer! The coke can on the base is a bit of sprue and the chip packet is simply printed out.

Dead Eye





The official Harrier model is, IMO, the worst model that Pulp Monsters produce. I just couldn't bring myself to use it, so I repainted a Heroclix Catman mini to use instead. The sculpt is actually pretty decent and scales well with the other Pulp Minis.

Harrier (Proxy)


I also took some better pics of Androida and Iron Train. Iron Train has had a copy of the "Pulp City Herald" added to his base also.
Androida



Iron Train


 



2 comments:

  1. Great to see you blogging and the minis are fantastic, as is that simply stunning Malifaux board. :)

    ReplyDelete